1.16.2012

i want to be okay.

        I promised D that I wouldn't cut ever again, so I was scared to tell him what had happened. I considered not telling him, but I thought that he needed to know and I didn't want to lie to him. While I was crying yesterday the only thing I could think of that would make me feel better would have been to cry in D's arms. He had just moved into U of I as a transfer that day, and I hated to bother him. He was super disappointed, and said he wasn't mad, but he was really sad.
        He really means so much to me and it's really silly but he is the only person outside of my family that I really feel okay crying in front of. When he tells me that he loves me and stupid sappy stuff it really makes me feel like everything is going to be okay. I guess that's why I keep him around. He has the most power to hurt me again, but D knows just how to melt me and make me feel better about anything at all. I'm glad to have D and my friends to talk to me and help me feel like a normal person again. I don't want anyone to worry about me though, especially EE because her family life is absolutely terrorizing and I don't dare to go into detail about it, it's that horrid. She and I have a lot in common and I want to keep in touch with her forever, if only so that I can find out that people with terrible starts can still turn out okay.
        I'm scared to push D away again so I'm just going to act happy and smiley because he likes me that way best and I just want everything to be okay. I feel better when I act like everything's better anyway, and I need his support more than ever.
Everything needs to be okay.
-T.

No comments:

Post a Comment