5.15.2011

motivations

We are all motivated by different underlying factors. Some of them are so strong that they define much of our personalities and actions.
Here's what I have off the top of my head.
  • my father - pride
  • my mother - appearing sane and popular
  • my sister - feeling grown up
  • JD - perfection
  • XK - feeling smart and sensitive
  • D - shielding himself from emotional pain, sex
  • EG - being faylor swift
  • NS - protecting everybody
  • SC - beauty in every sense of the word. her sense, at least.
The rest I haven't quite figured out yet, including myself.
-T.

P.S. I'm not trying to simplify people! I could never capture a person in a few words, or a novel, or even a library.  Everyone is so complex and wonderful seriously I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment