5.16.2011

Frequent Thong-Wearer Syndrome

        Not gonna lie. I love thongs. I wear them almost every day, and I find any excuse to do so. They are so nice and so wonderful. They eliminate any worries of VPL (visible panty line) when wearing sweatpants, leggings, jeggings, skinny jeans, skirts, shorts, etc. Not only are they practical, they are pretty too. They give me some kind of extra confidence boost. Back in the day they were for BD mostly, but they're even more for me now. It's just the right amount of daily spice and indulgence.
        My friends complain that they are bothersome, and feel like a disgusting piece of floss in their butt cracks. I beg to differ. These girls are mere thong noobs. I admit, I felt that way at first as well. Now it just feels like nothing at all. My butt feels free and looks awesome.
        Today, however, my aunt flo was in town. I wore jeggings, but I had to wear boyshorts underneath. I felt self-conscious the whole day. I bathroom checked multiple times to make sure I didn't have any VPL. I even had my friend look at my butt for me. The oddest thing was that I could feel the bands of fabric on my buttcheeks and it felt disgusting. It's like the opposite of the noob-thong effect. I have an interesting case of frequent thong-wearer syndrome.
-T.

1 comment: