- Learn SQL and SAS (preferably before summer even starts plz)
- Learn lots at my internship wow!!! Meet all the people!! Ask lots of questions!! Be proactive!!
- Encourage LE to get a job
- Be nice to my babies and teach the older one how to spell mom and dad and his name and his sister's name
- Continue on that reading list, add more to it
- Check out AP Stats book from library !!
- Learn R ?
- Run 2-3 times a week or at least as much as my ankle can take. If not then don't eat so much !! Calorie restriction (not starvation) leads to longevity, I think...
- ugh but I will be so busy 40 hours a week for 10 weeks omg
- Be fully prepared for Moneythink curriculum
- Donate/give sister clothes that I don't wear anymore
- Only buy clothes if I can wear them in a business casual environment
- Save all of the internship money. Do not spend one single penny of it.
- Remember that your friends exist. Even if you are a sociopath.
- 40 hrs a week for 10 weeks where can i get more time???
Posted by T at 8:24 PM